If you are a Nammed member and are in need of chronic medication, there are a number of ways you can make your chronic medication application.
- Your doctor can write either a prescription or fill in a chronic form to register your chronic medication
- Your pharmacy can send through a prescription to be loaded on the administrative platform
- You, the member, can drop off a prescription with our Managed Care Department
- You, the member, can fax your chronic medication prescription to Managed Care on +264 (0)61 374 620
- You, the member, can fill in the form below, attach your chronic medication prescription and submit your details directly to us
Please note: If your chronic medication is not loaded it might deplete your day-to-day acute medication benefit. Please always make sure that your medication is loaded.
Our Managed Care department is always on standby to answer your questions about chronic medication. Please contact them on +264 (0)61 374 600 and ask to speak to a case manager.