HIV / AIDS Programme Additional Healthcare Service
As a member of the Nammed medical aid fund*, you are eligible to receive the support and care offered by our HIV/ AIDS Programme. It is customised to suit each individual’s needs and is managed with complete privacy and confidentiality via our Managed Care Department.
The HIV/AIDS Programme is directed by trained individuals, offering fast, reliable and convenient assistance. You can expect the following care customised to suit your exact requirements:
- Individualised assistance as opposed to prescription
- The best recommended treatment for your needs
- Full access to a medical facility during the time of related illness
- Approval of all available HIV/AIDS medications**
- Approval of all additional supporting medication such as vitamins and antibiotics
- Benefits will pay from your Overall Annual Limit without any questions asked
- Related pathology or blood tests will pay from the available day-to-day pathology benefit
As a Nammed member, you are important to us, and we will do what it takes to help keep you fit, healthy, and in a state of optimal wellbeing.
Join the Nammed’s medical aid fund HIV/AIDS Programme today to strive for a healthier future.
*Please note that the Trauma Option does not offer day-to-day benefits and therefore does not include the HIV/AIDS Programme benefit.
**Post-Exposure Prophylaxis will automatically pay from your wellness benefit for the period of one month’s supply.